Connected Development [CODE] is Celebrating five years of empowering marginalized communities using “Follow The Money” as a tool to engage citizens in good governance while amplifying their voices. As one of the events lined up to celebrate 5 years of empowering marginalized communities, CODE will be having a screening of one of her documentaries on the work in Shikira, Niger state.
The movie screening will be a precursor to a panel discussion on the “The power of grassroots mobilization in social accountability”.
- Showcasing the documentary “Lead Poisoning: The Story of Shikira” on the big screen
- Panel Discussion: The Power of Grassroots Mobilization in Social Accountability
Date: Tuesday, August 15 2017
Time: 4 pm – 7 pm
To get your tickets visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Sydney Policy Lab Fellows - September 21, 2017
- APPLY: Knight-Wallace Fellowships for Journalists at the University of Michigan 2018/19 - September 21, 2017
- APPLY: Non-Profit Coach Global Leaders Fellowship 2018 - September 21, 2017