There have been active discussions on the reasons why young people in Nigeria are migrating legally and illegally and what can be done to save the lives of those trapped on the sea and in the deserts. If you are a passionate young blogger or a savvy social media user interested in youth development and sparking meaningful conversations online, the opportunity to add your voice to the process of engaging the online youth community in conversations around youth and illegal migration and unemployment is here.
- Knowledge and experience working with young people
- Leadership and organizational skills
- A powerful network of ambassadors from all over the country
- Experience writing articles
- Social media skills
- E-certificate on successful completion of the Ambassador term
- E-reference letter to exceptional State Ambassadors
- Recognition of “Outstanding Ambassador” will be given to 2 (two) ‘Ambassadors’ who show the most passionate commitment towards the project, as well as active social accomplishments.
- live in Nigeria and be Nigerians
- be passionate about youth and social engagement.
- have a desire to contribute towards Nation building
- be between 18 and 35 years old
- have demonstrated use of communications; either a blog and or large following on social media (Instagram, twitter and Facebook)
- be a good writer and communicate effectively.
DEADLINE: January 26 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: “The Africa of My Dreams” – Young Africans, Get Writing! Contest - February 24, 2018
- APPLY: British Council’s Future Leaders Connect Program for Emerging Leaders 2018 - February 23, 2018
- APPLY: American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the College of Surgeons of East, Central, and Southern Africa (COSECSA) Scholarship Program 2018 - February 23, 2018