The forum will take place from December 8-11th 2017 at Peking University in Beijing, China. Round trip travel, accommodation, meals, and materials will be covered for all admitted applicants by the Yenching Academy.
The forum will incorporate a range of interactive activities, including workshops, site visits, networking opportunities, and presentations from business leaders and public policy makers.
- attend a range of workshops and speeches by leaders in the field of climate change and sustainability
- be reimbursed for travel, accommodation and living costs for the duration of the conference
- have the opportunity to present current projects to potential investors
- experience Beijing’s start-up scene
- English proficiency (Chinese language proficiency is not required)
- Applicants should demonstrate experience developing solutions to issues related to climate change or sustainability through innovation.
- Whether you are an entrepreneur, still studying or already a professional, they are looking for bright minds from around the world who are passionately motivated to make a difference in the environmental sector.
- They believe that the ability to perceive challenges as opportunities and an open mindset are key factors to creating an entrepreneurial environment, which promotes value oriented solution finding.
- Therefore we greatly emphasize an understanding of a global set of values, the realization of which is pursued through innovative thinking. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding application eligibility.
DEADLINE: October 20, 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: ACU Summer School 2018 - December 13, 2017
- APPLY: LL.M. in International Law 2018 in Geneva - December 13, 2017
- APPLY: The Global Ambassador Program 2018 at New York - December 13, 2017