The World Peace Initiative Foundation (WPI) in partnership with Kenyatta University Mentoring Program is organizing the First Africa Peace Summit whose Theme is “Nurturing a culture of peace within the youth.” The Aim of the summit is to provide a forum for youth in Africa to engage on identifying strategies for conflict resolution and peace building.
- The forum will help the youth in Africa to connect, learn and discover practical tips in order to become mindful and efficient at personal and professional levels.
- Enhance individual potential talents and capabilities from varied dimensions, co-creating a culture of peace in Africa.
To be eligible, you must be;
- A young African leader preferably between 18-35 years old
- Able to speak and understand English
- Either a university student in Africa with Leadership potential or a younger leader in public or private sector in Africa.
DEADLINE: July 15 2016
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: VSO Nigeria International Citizen Service Programme 2018 (Funded) - December 15, 2017
- APPLY: The Skoll MBA Scholarship In Social Entrepreneurship 2018 - December 15, 2017
- APPLY: The Mawazo PhD Scholars Programme 2018 - December 15, 2017