The World Association of Newspaper and News Publishers (WAN-IFRA) is pleased to invite women working for newspapers or digital media in Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine to apply for the much-sought-after Women in News (WIN) leadership development programme.
Successful applicants will benefit from the following:
- One-on-one Coaching to work towards a specific career goal within their media company or to implement a workplace project of their choice.
- Certified Leadership and Media Management training through a skills development curriculum specifically designed for the WIN programme and delivered by regional experts.
- Peer Mentoring to allow for exchange of ideas and experiences, and create peer-to-peer support networks.
- Networking opportunities in national or regional settings to facilitate the creation and expansion of business networks.
- WIN MENA is open to media women with a minimum of 2 years in a middle management position (editorial or a senior journalist)within newspapers and digital media in Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine.
- Successful participants will be expected to travel on specific occasions throughout the programme.
DEADLINE: October 17 2016
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: STARTS Prize 2018 - January 23, 2018
- APPLY: Summer Institute on Critical Studies of Environmental Governance 2018 - January 23, 2018
- APPLY: Jan-Georg Deutsch Scholarship in African History - January 23, 2018