The contest was launched in 2010, and is open to all photographers, amateur or professional, from across the world. It remains free to enter, with the only stipulations that entries must have been taken during the year of the competition, and have a cricketing theme.
The competition mirrors MCC’s desire to promote cricket at all levels, and last year there were around 450 entries. These ranged from images of top international players to games of cricket in the back alleys of Bangladesh and India.
- The prize for the winning photograph is £2,000
- Two runners-up will each receive £1,000
- Eight other shortlisted entries will each receive £250
- All photographs entered must have been taken in the 2017 calendar year and should demonstrate the skill and artistry of the photographer
- Images can be from anywhere in the world, and there is no restriction on subject matter as long as it has a cricket theme
- Action shots, landscapes, portraits, images of dramatic or aesthetic appeal all are equally welcome
- All photographs entered must be free of any third party restrictions regarding their use and publication
DEADLINE: January 5, 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: ACU Summer School 2018 - December 13, 2017
- APPLY: LL.M. in International Law 2018 in Geneva - December 13, 2017
- APPLY: The Global Ambassador Program 2018 at New York - December 13, 2017