The University of Ghana is inviting applicants for its Fondazione Edu Scholarship to promote young people’s access to higher education in developing countries namely Africa.
The scholarship is focused on the disciplines of technical-scientific and agronomic. They offer African students the opportunity to access higher education in their country of origin. They not only support individual growth paths, but also the creation of professionalism that can, in the long run, contribute to sustainable socio-economic development.
Applicants are eligible to apply if in addition to UG-SFAO eligibility requirements they:
- Are a Level 100 student.
- Obtained an aggregate of 14 or better at the WASSCE.
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- Continuing science student with CGPA 3.75 and above (very limited slots).
DEADLINE: October 20 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: STARTS Prize 2018 - January 23, 2018
- APPLY: Summer Institute on Critical Studies of Environmental Governance 2018 - January 23, 2018
- APPLY: Jan-Georg Deutsch Scholarship in African History - January 23, 2018