The Diamond Challenge is run by Horn Entrepreneurship at the University of Delaware to empower the next generation to adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing world.
An innovative entrepreneurship competition for high school students offering $100,000 in awards.
- All Semifinalist team will receive cash prize awards and an invitation to travel to the University of Delaware to compete in the semifinal round.
- To prizes include additional funding that may be used to support the team’s venture or serve as a scholarship for higher education.
- If you want to participate, you must be a high school student typically between the ages of 14-18.
- The Diamond Challenge is a completely free competition to all students around the world.
DEADLINE: January 5 2018
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- Attend: Young Men’s Network ENDFGM Picnic - December 14, 2017
- APPLY: Uganda Development Bank (UDB) i-Growth Acceleration Program 2017 - December 14, 2017
- APPLY: New International Voices Residency Programme London 2018 - December 13, 2017