The Cambridge Trust is offering Cambridge International Scholarships to pursue PhD studies for 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of the Cambridge International Scholarships is to ensure that the 250 highest ranked students, irrespective of nationality, receive full financial support to undertake research leading to a PhD. International students are eligible for these scholarships.
- Approximately 85% of the scholarships awarded each year are to students taking Masters or PhD degrees.
These are guidelines on eligibility for scholarships that are available from the Cambridge Commonwealth, European and International Trust:
- Nationality: All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
- Status: The Trust does not accept applications from students who are part-way through a course at Cambridge, unless they are applying for funding towards a higher degree course following graduation.
- To find out more about your fee status, see information on the University’s web pages for undergraduates and for postgraduates.
- Degree level: Applicants must be intending to start a course at the level of undergraduate (excluding UK/EU applicants), Masters (such as MPhil, MASt, LLM), or research postgraduate (such as PhD).
Please note that the Trust does not offer many scholarships to students on undergraduate courses, and has many more scholarship programmes available to postgraduate students. Approximately 85% of the scholarships awarded each year are to students taking Masters or PhD degrees.
DEADLINE: December 5 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: President Robert B. Banks Scholarship at AIT 2018 - February 23, 2018
- APPLY: Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship at AIT 2018 - February 23, 2018
- APPLY: Photo Fest Asia 2018 - February 23, 2018