Uganda Development Bank Limited (UDB) in partnership with the Resilient Africa Network (RAN Lab) are pleased to announce the UDB i-Growth Accelerator 2017 that will focus on supporting commercialization of local start-ups and stimulating a culture of innovation in Uganda so as to contribute to the country’s social economic development. The i-Growth Accelerator program is an annual initiative that will support individuals to grow and expand their start-up enterprises in all sectors.
Inclusion into UDB i-Growth Acceleration Program, where team will receive:
- Technical Support, Mentorship and Business Coaching
- Linkages to Local, regional and International expertise and contacts
- Financial support to develop and pilot the solution towards scaling
- Linkages to potential investors and fianciers
- The call shall is open to interested applicants from diverse backgrounds who propose brilliant projects in relation to the theme.
- Submissions can be done in teams or individuals for example youth groups, community based organizations, vocational institutes, students, young entrepreneurs, NGOs, women groups, associations, SMEs etc. .
- Projects should suggest transformative interventions or solutions.
- Applicants should note carefully that the suggested projects could be in form of ‘technologies’ or ‘approaches’.
- It should be a project with a demonstrable proof of concept for the solution/approach an existing enterprise with at least 1 or 2 years of existence
DEADLINE: January 25 2018
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: “The Africa of My Dreams” – Young Africans, Get Writing! Contest - February 24, 2018
- APPLY: British Council’s Future Leaders Connect Program for Emerging Leaders 2018 - February 23, 2018
- APPLY: American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the College of Surgeons of East, Central, and Southern Africa (COSECSA) Scholarship Program 2018 - February 23, 2018