The Tubingen-South Africa Program is a cultural and language exchange program for South African students aiming to expose them to German culture and language.
It also aims to bring about closer ties and understanding between the two countries.
The programme covers the following expenses for successful applicants:
- Successful Stellenbosch University Students qualify for a travel bursary to cover their flight expenses.
- Accommodation (including bedding and breakfast) in town for the duration of the programme
- Breakfast, lunch and dinners during the week for the duration of the programme
- Transport to and from the airport in Germany
- All expenses related to official excursions on the programme that includes transport, entrance fees, meals and refreshments
- Unlimited internet access for the duration of the programme
- Study material
- One month bus pass valid within Tubingen
- Access to all Tubingen University’s resources
Applications are open to:
- Students registered for a full degree in 2016 and 2017
- Students who are in their second year or later
- Must have an overall aggregate of 60%
- Have not yet traveled abroad
- Must be able to travel to Germany for the month of January 2017
- Must be South African citizen OR hold a valid South African study visa for 2016 and 2017
DEADLINE: September 23 2016
To apply and for more information visit here