The World Press Photo Foundation launched its Multimedia Contest in 2011 (renamed the Digital Storytelling Contest in 2016), as a way to recognize the new forms of visual storytelling being enabled by the changing media economy. The World Press Photo Digital Storytelling Contest rewards those producing the best forms of visual journalism enabled by these changes.
- Winners in each category are invited to the World Press Photo Festival in Amsterdam.
- A representative from each of the winning productions will have their travel and lodging paid for by the World Press Photo Foundation.
- The winners in each category will receive a diploma and a Golden Eye Award, presented during the annual Awards Ceremony.
- The contest is open to digital storytellers, visual journalists, producers, and entry coordinators, with submissions that include the work of a professional visual journalist.
DEADLINE: January 4 2018
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- Attend: Young Men’s Network ENDFGM Picnic - December 14, 2017
- APPLY: Uganda Development Bank (UDB) i-Growth Acceleration Program 2017 - December 14, 2017
- APPLY: New International Voices Residency Programme London 2018 - December 13, 2017