In an effort to keep the public informed on life-changing scientific breakthroughs, we have created the Falling Walls Fellowship for Journalists. It is aimed at journalists and bloggers with at least three years of experience, and who hope to advance their knowledge in the area of sciences.
- The Fellows get the opportunity to attend the Falling Walls Lab, Falling Walls Venture, the Falling Walls Conference as well as an additional programme in Berlin around 8 and 9 November 2017.
- The fellowship includes travel expenses (economy class), accomodation for 3 nights (organised by Falling Walls Foundation), conference fees and meals (breakfast at hotel, catering during the Falling Walls events).
- Freelance and full-time journalists or bloggers can apply. Professionals in fields such as research, teaching, public relations and advertising are not eligible.
- The applicants must have a minimum of three years professional journalism/blogging experience in which they have written about the subject of sciences
DEADLINE: June 25 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: President Robert B. Banks Scholarship at AIT 2018 - February 23, 2018
- APPLY: Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship at AIT 2018 - February 23, 2018
- APPLY: Photo Fest Asia 2018 - February 23, 2018