The 3rd Asian Sensory and Consumer Research Symposium (SenseAsia 2018) will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 13-15 May 2018, building on the success of the first SenseAsia held in Singapore in 2014 and the second SenseAsia held in China in 2016.
Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the below topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- The conference, which attracted 220 delegates in China, will focus on providing updates on key areas in sensory and consumer science by the world’s experts in these fields.
- The meeting will be a showcase for the region’s scientific and industrial practitioners to present their research in a prestigious, international context.
- Submitted abstracts must be on the given conference topics.
- Open for all.
DEADLINE: January 26, 2018
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: President Robert B. Banks Scholarship at AIT 2018 - February 23, 2018
- APPLY: Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship at AIT 2018 - February 23, 2018
- APPLY: Photo Fest Asia 2018 - February 23, 2018