The Takeda Foundation has put out a call for applications for the Takeda Young Entrepreneurship award.
- The Takeda Young Entrepreneurship Award will be given to the individuals who propose the most creative and promising projects with a high potential for enhancing the wellbeing of people at the site.
- The Takeda Foundation will select the Best Entrepreneur and 5 Entrepreneurs.
- The recipient of the Best Entrepreneur Award will receive a diploma, plaque and monetary prize of 1,000,000 Japanese yen.
- Each recipient of the Entrepreneur Award will receive a diploma, plaque and a monetary prize of 200,000 Japanese yen.
- Anyone who is under 40 years old as of April 1, this year regardless of gender, affiliation and Nationality is eligible to apply.
DEADLINE: July 31 2107
To apply and for more information visit here
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- Attend: Young Men’s Network ENDFGM Picnic - December 14, 2017
- APPLY: Uganda Development Bank (UDB) i-Growth Acceleration Program 2017 - December 14, 2017
- APPLY: New International Voices Residency Programme London 2018 - December 13, 2017