The Sydney Policy Lab Fellows provides the opportunity for policy practitioners to embed themselves in the University environment to undertake a project of their choice for three months (full time) or six months (part time). The aim is to connect practitioners and people in the University to build relationships, spark new ideas, re frame issues and transform policy options and drive positive change in society.
- be assigned a mentor from within the University in a field relevant to their project
- have access to University resources including library facilities and training programs
- work alongside Sydney Policy Lab Fellows and University staff
- audit select University classes
- participate in conferences, masterclasses and networking events
- be part of an alumni network from different sectors and fields of expertise who share a passion for improving lives through better policy development and implementation
- deliver a public talk open to University staff, students and practitioners from the policy community
- produce a short monograph about their research project, written in a way that is accessible to others.
- Application is open to applicants from government, advocacy organisations, community groups, non-government organisations or other non-academic organizations.
- Applicants should have been working in policy related fields for at least 5 years.
DEADLINE: October 6 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: VSO Nigeria International Citizen Service Programme 2018 (Funded) - December 15, 2017
- APPLY: The Skoll MBA Scholarship In Social Entrepreneurship 2018 - December 15, 2017
- APPLY: The Mawazo PhD Scholars Programme 2018 - December 15, 2017