The faculty for the Future Program, launched in 2004, awards fellowships to women from developing and emerging economies to pursue PhD or Post-doctorate studies in Science, technology, Engineering and mathematics (STEM) disciplines at leading universities worldwide.
- Faculty for the future grants are based on actual expenses to be incurred by the student only. This typically includes university tuition and bench fees, accommodation costs and living allowances.
- Grants can be up to USD 50,000 per year for PhD courses and a maximum of USD 40,000 for post-doc research programs.
To qualify for this fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a female and a citizen of a developing country or emerging economy- you are not eligible to apply if you hold dual citizenship of which one is citizenship of a developed country.
- Applicant must possess an excellent academic record
- Have a proven track record of teaching experience or can demonstrate commitment to teaching
- Willingness to contribute to the socio-economic development of your home country and region by strengthening the faculties in your home university, pursuing relevant research, or using your specific expertise to address public policy matters.
DEADLINE: November 17 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Sydney Policy Lab Fellows - September 21, 2017
- APPLY: Knight-Wallace Fellowships for Journalists at the University of Michigan 2018/19 - September 21, 2017
- APPLY: Non-Profit Coach Global Leaders Fellowship 2018 - September 21, 2017