The SAG-SEED Replicator brings successful eco-inclusive business models that provide proven solutions to sustainability challenges to various geographic locations. The programme supports the uptake and adaptation of proven business models to different markets in order to multiply positive sustainability impacts. Targeted at different groups of entrepreneurial driven people who are interested in proven and tested eco-inclusive business models, learning from the experiences of others and partnering with successful enterprises.
- The SAG-SEED Replicator introduces various successful case studies and offers tools and methods on how to anchor proven business models in your individual local context. Get inspired, meet peers and kick-off your business in just one day!
Application is open to:
- Future entrepreneurs wanting to start your own business, butlacking a concrete idea
- Business owners wanting to refine their business model andcollaborate with successful eco-inclusive enterprises around the globe
- NGOs wanting to become financially independent andlearn from enterprise solutions that work
DEADLINE: September 28 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: VSO Nigeria International Citizen Service Programme 2018 (Funded) - December 15, 2017
- APPLY: The Skoll MBA Scholarship In Social Entrepreneurship 2018 - December 15, 2017
- APPLY: The Mawazo PhD Scholars Programme 2018 - December 15, 2017