Passionate and interested young people around the world are invited to apply for a paid fellowship in Africa.
Landmark Development Initiative (LDI) Africa is seeking young business development leaders, preferably mid-level professionals for its Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program (EIFP) across Africa. The EIFP provides pro bono consulting opportunities in Africa’s leading investment funds and social enterprises. Fellows participate in a 6 to 12 months fellowship where they work to position African emerging businesses towards the path of long-term sustainability and scale. The EIFP also provides driven fellows employment and seed funding opportunities in Africa at the successful completion of the fellowship.
LDI Africa through its EIFP recruits organizations that are doing excellent work particularly in the financial and investment industries across Africa. Partners range from mid-level to large global institutions; with capital investment of $200,000 and above. While working with their organization, Fellows enjoy the following benefits and more;
- Experience the growth of Africa’s most innovative businesses
- Exposure to emerging markets
- Paid positions, housing and travel
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Potential consulting, employment and seed capital investment after fellowship
- Entry into the global LDI Africa network
Fellows come to the EIFP with a diverse set of background and skills set. At a minimum, all fellows are required to:
- Have an undergraduate degree
- Show commitment to excellence
- Be 35 years or less
- Be fluent in English
- Host organizations may also designate other specific skill requirement for their fellows.
DEADLINE: 17th May, 2014
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by rotimi (see all)
- APPLY: Plural+ Youth Video Contest - April 7, 2016
- APPLY:UNESCO Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program 2016 - April 7, 2016
- APPLY: Internet.org Innovation Challenge in Africa - April 6, 2016