The Presidential fellowship is awarded yearly to recent JD,LLM,MPA, MPP, and MBA graduates from accredited law, public policy, and business schools. Based in the New York office, fellows pursue work related to human rights, good governance and justice through an 11-month residence within the Executive office at the Open Society Foundations.
- Fellows will receive an annualized full-time salary of $65,000 (prorated for the 11 months) plus benefits.
- Applicants for the fellowship should be MPA/MPP/JD/LLM/MBA students graduating in 2018 from an accredited U.S law. Public policy, and business school;
- Fellows are selected for their scholarship, leadership and commitment to the fields of non-profit management, human rights, good governance, and justice
DEADLINE: December 15 2017
To apply for JD/LLM visit here
To apply for MBA visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: VSO Nigeria International Citizen Service Programme 2018 (Funded) - December 15, 2017
- APPLY: The Skoll MBA Scholarship In Social Entrepreneurship 2018 - December 15, 2017
- APPLY: The Mawazo PhD Scholars Programme 2018 - December 15, 2017