The Obama Foundation is now accepting application for it’s inaugural fellowship program. The fellowship Program seeks to support outstanding civic innovators from around the world in order to amplify the impact of their work and to inspire a wave of civic innovation.
The following are benefits included in the program:
- Ongoing skill building and training courses tailored to your particular needs;
- Individual coaching and mentoring to help you move your work forward;
- The foundation will cover transportation and accommodation for the in-person convenings. While they can provide support in procuring visas, fellows will be responsible for covering any visa costs.
- Application is open to people from all over the world
- Applicants must be 18 or older
- Fellowship is open to organizers, inventors, artists, entrepreneurs, Journalists and more.
- It is for those working within systems like governments or businesses, as well as those working outside of formal institutions.
DEADLINE: October 6 2017
To apply and for more information visit here