NonprofitCoach is now accepting applications for the 201 Global Leaders Fellowship. Apply to be one of just 10 newly appointed or emerging non-profit executives who will be invited to join the 2018 inaugural class of the Global Leaders Fellowship.
- One two-hour, one-on-one video coaching conversation and interview (for each finalist)
- Six-month private one-on-one coaching sessions of approximately one hour, tailored to your individual leadership challenges and development goals
- This is a mid-to-senior level professional program intended for new and emerging non-profit and NGO executives, between 25 and 35 years of age, who have already established a solid record of accomplishment within their communities, careers and organizations.
DEADLINE: October 6 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: VSO Nigeria International Citizen Service Programme 2018 (Funded) - December 15, 2017
- APPLY: The Skoll MBA Scholarship In Social Entrepreneurship 2018 - December 15, 2017
- APPLY: The Mawazo PhD Scholars Programme 2018 - December 15, 2017