The Music In Africa Foundation (MIAF) is pleased to invite musicians to apply for touring support as part of its recently launched Music In Africa Connects – Artist Mobility Programme. The mobility programme is made possible with support from the Siemens Foundation and the German Federal Foreign Office.
- Applicants may request up to €2 000.
This opportunity is open to all musicians from the participating countries such as solo musicians, bands etc. (the beneficiary).
- The participating countries for this call are Sudan, South Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria (Northern), Chad, Mali and Niger;
- The bulk of the activities must take place outside the city/location where the artist or band is based and must not go beyond the country;
- Touring projects applied for must start from 15 October 2017 onwards and must be completed by 15 December 2017;
- Budgets submitted must adhere to stipulations as indicated in the call;
- The artist or band must have a valid bank account;
- The artist or band must be based in the eligible countries listed above.
- All activities must avoid high-risk areas. Applicants must confirm that they have made efforts to ascertain this.
DEADLINE: August 31 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: VSO Nigeria International Citizen Service Programme 2018 (Funded) - December 15, 2017
- APPLY: The Skoll MBA Scholarship In Social Entrepreneurship 2018 - December 15, 2017
- APPLY: The Mawazo PhD Scholars Programme 2018 - December 15, 2017