For the First time, the Loeries has awarded an incredible five bursaries and scholarships to talented learners from KwaZulu-Natal, The scholarship aims to assist learners from disadvantaged backgrounds to study brand communication on a tertiary level, and build awareness of the career opportunities available in the creative services sector.
- The Scholarship includes fees, as well as allowances for study materials and textbooks, living expenses, and transport and a notebook computer in their second year of study.
- The students will receive mentorship, internships and assistance with employment when they have completed their studies.
- Only Grade 12 learners in KwaZulu-Natal, who come from a disadvantaged background, will be eligible to apply.
DEADLINE: July 20 2016
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Fondazione Edu Scholarship for African Undergraduate Students 2017/2018. - August 14, 2017
- APPLY: Andela Uganda Cohort IV Fellowship (Funded Technical Leadership Program for Young Ugandans) 2017 - August 14, 2017
- APPLY: Women Deliver Young Leaders Programme (Full Scholarship to Attend Conference) 2018. - August 14, 2017