The “Initiative Southern Africa” (INISA) offers a grant for students from Universities and other tertiary education institutions in countries of the SADC region (Angola, Botswana, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe) and invites applications.
- The INISA grant offers 75% of tuition fees and related costs (e.g books and other study material; residence fees etc) for the academic year of 2017 up to a maximum amount of Euro 3000 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- The grant will be paid directly into the student’s fees account at the university.
- The applicant (m/f) should hold the nationality of one of the SADC countries; study full time at a University or other tertiary education in one of the SADC countries;
- The applicant must be in the second or third year of his or her undergraduate studies i.e he/ she has successfully completed at least one year of studies and has re-registered for further courses in the next academic year.
- The grant is open to students of all subjects, but particularly we encourage applications by science, engineering, economics and medical students.
DEADLINE: August 31 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Sydney Policy Lab Fellows - September 21, 2017
- APPLY: Knight-Wallace Fellowships for Journalists at the University of Michigan 2018/19 - September 21, 2017
- APPLY: Non-Profit Coach Global Leaders Fellowship 2018 - September 21, 2017