You are a matriculant and graduate with a real passion for learning. You have a questioning mind-set and often ask “why?”. It’s not unusual for you to have had new and brilliant ideas before breakfast.
You are interested in technology and love to play around with the latest gadgets. You’ve always been great at solving problems. You believe that the world can be a better place through the use of technology, and want to help make that happen.
Does this sound like you?! If yes, we’d love to chat with you about a career with IBM!
We don’t expect you to be an expert, however we are looking for individuals with the right attitude who are innovative and dedicate.
As part of the internship with IBM, here’s what you can do:
- Learn something new every day
- Work with the latest technologies
- Share your ideas
- Deliver agile software solutions using best practices
- Think through hard problems, and work with a team to make them reality
- Be a IBM brand ambassador and support tier one clients
Applicants are eligible to apply once they meet the following criteria:
- Completed Matric Certificate (Pass mark in Mathematics and English) – for testing role
- Completed Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology for development role
- Determination and proactivity– to learn, perform quality work and develop yourself
- Passion for consulting and new technologies
- An ability to think creatively and think differently
- A love of solving problems
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Fondazione Edu Scholarship for African Undergraduate Students 2017/2018. - August 14, 2017
- APPLY: Andela Uganda Cohort IV Fellowship (Funded Technical Leadership Program for Young Ugandans) 2017 - August 14, 2017
- APPLY: Women Deliver Young Leaders Programme (Full Scholarship to Attend Conference) 2018. - August 14, 2017