The ICT Authority in partnership with Huaweii Sustainable Job Creation CSR Project is calling for applications from high potential but disadvantaged youth and women to receive training in information Communication and Technology (ICT) skills for digital jobs, entrepreneurship, and vacation ICT technical skills for technician work.
The employability enhancement project is a response to the growing number of unemployed youth and women mainly from undeserved backgrounds.
Participant will be exposed to training on the following areas:
- Computer Hardware – Basic Programme
- Entrepreneurship and Business Creation
- Soft skills and Leadership skills
- Mentorship (Career and Business)
- Be a Kenyan citizen aged between 18 and 25 years
- Be a form 4 graduate having attained a mean grade of D+
- Demonstrate interest in starting a business in ICT
- Be available full time for the one-month training period
- Be available and committed to a 6-month mentorship program
DEADLINE: January 19 2017
To apply and for more information visit here