Inviting doctoral students conducting research on international security to submit papers to the Harvard International Security Conference to be held on October 14-15, 2017. The conference is designed to provide doctoral students with feedback on their research from peers and faculty outside their home institutions, and build cross-institutional relationships among the next generation of international security scholars.
- Graduate student participants will be compensated up to $500 for their travel and/or hotel expenses.
- Participants also have the option of staying with a student host in the Cambridge area, which the conference leadership will coordinate.
- The conference will bring together doctoral students and faculty members from political science and public policy programs.
- Research papers may focus on any substantive topic and employ any research methodology, so long as the core question is directly tied to international security.
- Applicants are asked to submit a full research paper along with a separate copy of the abstract.
- The paper will be evaluated based on progress and quality.
- Papers may be single- or co-authored.
- Although doctoral students at any stage are welcome to apply, we anticipate the workshop being especially useful for students on or nearing the academic job market.
DEADLINE: September 5 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: Wallace Stegner Fellowship in USA 2018-2020 - November 17, 2017
- APPLY: Wisden-MCC Cricket Photograph of the Year Competition 2017 - November 17, 2017
- APPLY: The Great African Caravan [Call for National Youth Coordinators] - November 17, 2017