Google Women Techmaker Event is a day-long summit, geared towards increasing visibility, community and resources for women in technology.
Women Techmakers is Google’s global program and brand for women in technology. Kicked off in 2012 by, then VP of Google[x], Megan Smith, Women Techmakers is now led by Women in Technology Advocate Natalie Villalobos and a global team of Googlers who are passionate about empowering women in technology through increased visibility, community, and resources.
This year we are piloting travel grants for North America residents who are at least 18 years of age. Winners will receive the following:
- Round trip flight from home airport to IWD Mountain View or IWD New York City
- Two-night stay at hotel in Mountain View (or surrounding city) or New York City
DEADLINE: February 15 2018
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: “The Africa of My Dreams” – Young Africans, Get Writing! Contest - February 24, 2018
- APPLY: British Council’s Future Leaders Connect Program for Emerging Leaders 2018 - February 23, 2018
- APPLY: American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the College of Surgeons of East, Central, and Southern Africa (COSECSA) Scholarship Program 2018 - February 23, 2018