Launchpad Accelerator matches the best of Google – its people, network, and advanced technologies – to top global Startups, helping scale great products.
Are you up for the challenge?
Is your team addressing a real challenge for your city, country, and region? Would you like to join an elite community of Startups from around the world? Are you ready to grow your start up into a thriving company with help from Google?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we should work together!
As part of the program, Startups receive:
- Equity-free support
- Two weeks of all-expenses-paid training at Google HQ in Silicon Valley
- Access to Google’s engineers and intensive mentoring from 20+ teams
- Access to Silicon Valley experts and the world’s top mentors
- Close partnership with Google for six months
- Credits for Google products
- PR training and global media opportunities
- Applications are open to tech Startups that have already raised seed funding and are from Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South-Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda.
DEADLINE: December 11 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: STARTS Prize 2018 - January 23, 2018
- APPLY: Summer Institute on Critical Studies of Environmental Governance 2018 - January 23, 2018
- APPLY: Jan-Georg Deutsch Scholarship in African History - January 23, 2018