Young filmmakers are invited to showcase their talents and create either a Public Service Advertisement (1 min) or a Short Film (1 – 5 minutes) about climate action.
The film should show a personal climate change narrative and emphasize what people around the world are doing to promote action, offer new solutions, and inspire change. The jury, chaired by acclaimed Italian film director Bernardo Bertolucci, will select the winning entries based on content, technical expertise and innovation, and originality.
- First prize winner will be awarded $8,000.
- Second prize winner will be awarded $5,000·
- Third prize winner will be awarded $2,000.
- Special prizes, offered by our sponsors, will also be awarded.
- The winners will be announced during the Conference of Parties (COP22) in Marrakesh, Morocco.
- The competition is open to filmmakers from all over the world, ages 14 to 35.
DEADLINE: September 15 2016
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- Attend: Young Men’s Network ENDFGM Picnic - December 14, 2017
- APPLY: Uganda Development Bank (UDB) i-Growth Acceleration Program 2017 - December 14, 2017
- APPLY: New International Voices Residency Programme London 2018 - December 13, 2017