Enterprise & Industry Development Initiative is a social enterprise (non-profit) with a goal to bring development to Africa by Africans through training, internship program, mentoring and conferences. Come 2018, EIDIAfrica will be working with one of her partners to carry out an Internship program for Nigerian youths between the ages of 18 to 26 years. Location is in Lagos Nigeria.
- This program will give successful candidates the opportunity to be mentored and trained to be released equipped into their career path or stand a chance of being retained at the host organization in the following fields: Finance, Technical/Engineering and Communication.
Application is open to:
- Young persons within the ages of 18 to 26 years for a 6-month period in 2018.
- Young Persons who specialize in the following fields:
(A)PLACEMENT 1 (Financial related discipline)
Min. Qualification: (HND/ BSC/ Btech) in Finance related discipline
(B)PLACEMENT 2 (Technical related discipline)
Min. Qualification: (OND, NABTE cert., Technical qualifications, Vocational qualifications, etc.) in Engineering, technology, production, processing, design, etc.
(C)PLACEMENT 3 (Communication)
Qualification: (Any degree, qualification, certification or training) in IT communication, media, public relations and new media.
Location: Lagos State.
DEADLINE: December 15 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- Attend: Young Men’s Network ENDFGM Picnic - December 14, 2017
- APPLY: Uganda Development Bank (UDB) i-Growth Acceleration Program 2017 - December 14, 2017
- APPLY: New International Voices Residency Programme London 2018 - December 13, 2017