Applications are invited from young Ghanaians for the Digital jobs Africa training Programme. In conjunction with Rockefeller Foundation project, Digital jobs Africa has an overall objective of helping disadvantaged and (minimally skilled) unskilled young men and women move from unemployment through relevant skills development training.
- The training will include ICT skills, communication skills, customer relations, intercultural working, time management, self-management and other relevant soft skills.
- The programme is targeted at providing 1000 high potential but disadvantaged young people with IT and soft skills training relevant for digital jobs and connecting them to relevant job opportunities.
- The training is absolutely free once participants are selected.
To qualify, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be citizens of Ghana
- Must be between 18-30 year.
- Must be only Senior, technical or Vocational high school graduates
- Must be currently unemployed
- Ability to communicate and be instructed in English
- Available to commit to a full month of training
DEADLINE: July 29 2016
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: VSO Nigeria International Citizen Service Programme 2018 (Funded) - December 15, 2017
- APPLY: The Skoll MBA Scholarship In Social Entrepreneurship 2018 - December 15, 2017
- APPLY: The Mawazo PhD Scholars Programme 2018 - December 15, 2017