The Rural Business-Cooperative Service is currently seeking applications from eligible entities for its Delta Health Care Services Grant (DHCS) Program.
The purpose of this program is to provide financial assistance to address the continued unmet health needs in the Delta Region, through cooperation among health care professionals, institutions of higher education, research institutions and economic development entities in the Delta Region.
- The available funding for this program is up to $4,385,600.00.
Eligible applicants are a consortium/group of three or more entities that are:
- Regional Institutions of Higher Education,
- Academic Health and Research Institutes, and/or
- Economic Development Entities, as defined in this Notice.
- The consortium must be located in the Delta Region and must have at least one year of prior experience in addressing the health care needs or the Delta Region.
At least one of the consortium members must be legally organized as an incorporated organization or other legal entity and have legal authority to contract with the Federal Government.
DEADLINE: November 7 2016
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: STARTS Prize 2018 - January 23, 2018
- APPLY: Summer Institute on Critical Studies of Environmental Governance 2018 - January 23, 2018
- APPLY: Jan-Georg Deutsch Scholarship in African History - January 23, 2018