The Centre on Conflict and Development (ConDev) Student Media Grant is open for application. The Center on Conflict and Development at Texas A&M University seeks to improve the effectiveness of development programs and policies for conflict-affected and fragile countries through multidisciplinary research and education.
- The Photo Journalism Grant is funded by Howard G. Buffet Foundation Chair on Conflict and Development Awards up to $5,000 to students interested in capturing issues facing fragile and conflict affected areas of the world through stunning photography.
- The student media grant is open to students worldwide (undergraduate, graduate, PhD, etc).
- Students graduating in April-May 2018 are also eligible to apply
DEADLINE: September 30 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program for Emerging African Leaders (Fully Funded) 2018 - August 21, 2017
- APPLY: Tisco Foundation Tertiary Bursary Programme for Young South Africans 2018 - August 21, 2017
- APPLY: Metta African fashion Product Lab 2.0 for Upcoming Designers. - August 21, 2017