What images, emotions or memories come to mind when you think of the word ‘Peace’? Children throughout the Commonwealth are invited to capture its meaning for this year’s Commonwealth Class Short Story Writing Competition. The competition offers a unique opportunity for students to become part of the Commonwealth’s rich storytelling heritage and to be in with the chance of winning some great prizes!
- The 1st prize winner will receive a £100 book token or equivalent voucher and a certificate
- The 2nd prize winner will receive a £50 book token or equivalent voucher and a certificate
- The 3rd prize winner will receive a £30 book token or equivalent voucher and a certificate
- The Competition is open to residents of a Commonwealth country aged between 7 and 14 years.
- As the entrants are under the age of 18 years, his/her entry must be submitted on their behalf by a parent/guardian over the age of 18 years who, in submitting the entry, agrees to and accepts the Competition rules
DEADLINE: January 2 2018
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- Attend: Young Men’s Network ENDFGM Picnic - December 14, 2017
- APPLY: Uganda Development Bank (UDB) i-Growth Acceleration Program 2017 - December 14, 2017
- APPLY: New International Voices Residency Programme London 2018 - December 13, 2017