The Business Acceleration Boot camp is for entrepreneurs in Nigeria with early stage businesses (0-2 years) looking to scale and/or to attract potential investment and support.
- The boot camp will include interactive workshops and mentor led sessions delivered by Oxygen Start-up, UK.
All applicants must:
- Be Nigerian citizens
- Be between the ages of 21 – 40 at the time of submission of application
- Be a representative of a small/medium scale enterprise (0-2 years). (Please note: Only one person per enterprise will be accepted to participate in the boot camp)
- Be available to participate in the boot camp holding in Lagos in the week of 19th – 23rd June 2017 (Specific dates to be confirmed)
- Be able to cover any personal/travel/accommodation costs if applying from outside Lagos
DEADLINE: June 7 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Fondazione Edu Scholarship for African Undergraduate Students 2017/2018. - August 14, 2017
- APPLY: Andela Uganda Cohort IV Fellowship (Funded Technical Leadership Program for Young Ugandans) 2017 - August 14, 2017
- APPLY: Women Deliver Young Leaders Programme (Full Scholarship to Attend Conference) 2018. - August 14, 2017