Join the Andela movement, to ensure that while the digital revolution may have begun in Silicon Valley, its future will be written in Lagos, Nairobi, Kampala, and cities across Africa.
Through four years of intensive learning and real work experience on the world’s leading engineering teams, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a global technology leader.
- The Andela Fellowship is a full-time employment opportunity that will enable you to own your learning as you hone the skills you need to become a global technology leader.
- We seek out exceptional people from a variety of backgrounds who are committed to unlocking their full potential and improving the world through technology.
DEADLINE: August 28 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: STARTS Prize 2018 - January 23, 2018
- APPLY: Summer Institute on Critical Studies of Environmental Governance 2018 - January 23, 2018
- APPLY: Jan-Georg Deutsch Scholarship in African History - January 23, 2018