The ICEFA conference brings together world-class researchers, users and specialists involved in all aspects of failure analysis and prevention from the fields of mechanical, manufacturing, aeronautical, civil, chemical, corrosion and design engineering. Engineering failure analysis is a key tool for the improvement of the modern innovation cycle which has focused attention on the pivotal role of failure analysis as an essential to improve equipment availability, to help prevent accidents and disasters and to inform the processes of design, manufacture, operation and maintenance of key plant and equipment.
Attendance at this conference will enable you to:
- Access unique, high-quality content
- Hear, meet and learn from internationally renowned researchers in the fast-moving and dynamic field of failure analysis and prevention
- Appreciate the state-of-the-art in engineering failure analysis and prevention and anticipate future directions.
- Profit from the inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary character of the conference: hear world class speakers and leading researchers on all aspects of engineering failure analysis and prevention from the fields of mechanical, manufacturing, aeronautical, civil, chemical, corrosion and design engineering
- Be part of new developments by presenting your latest research.
- Network with an interdisciplinary group – including researchers from all fields related to engineering failure analysis
- Submitted abstracts must be on the given topics.
- Open for All.
DEADLINE: January 19 2018
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: “The Africa of My Dreams” – Young Africans, Get Writing! Contest - February 24, 2018
- APPLY: British Council’s Future Leaders Connect Program for Emerging Leaders 2018 - February 23, 2018
- APPLY: American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the College of Surgeons of East, Central, and Southern Africa (COSECSA) Scholarship Program 2018 - February 23, 2018