Would you like to pursue graduate study at the University of Cambridge, one of the world’s finest universities? Scholarships are now available for students from African countries undertaking either a one-year MPhil in International Relations and Politics, or a three-year PhD in a field related to governance and human rights from 2016. Jointly funded by the David & Elaine Potter Foundation and the Cambridge Trust, the scholarships will pay the full cost of study and living in Cambridge for the length of your course.
- This flagship one-year graduate degree in the Department of Politics and International Studies (POLIS) includes a range of optional courses and a dissertation component. It is well suited to those who wish to pursue doctoral research and an academic career in this field.
- CGHR is an outward focused, multidisciplinary research centre within POLIS, committed to advancing thought and practice within areas of critical importance to global justice and human wellbeing. Current CGHR research focuses on: politics, digital technology and the media; violence, conflict and external peace interventions; the right to life; human rights in the digital age.
Deadline: December 2, 2015
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by rotimi (see all)
- APPLY: Plural+ Youth Video Contest - April 7, 2016
- APPLY:UNESCO Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program 2016 - April 7, 2016
- APPLY: Internet.org Innovation Challenge in Africa - April 6, 2016