The Community Solutions Program is a professional development program for the best and brightest global community leaders working in Transparency & Accountability, Tolerance & Conflict Resolution, Environmental Issues, and Women & Gender Issues. Selected candidates will participate in: a four month U.S. fellowship with a local nonprofit organization or government agency; structured virtual learning and networking via the Online Community Leadership Institute; and, the design and implementation of follow-on projects in their home countries.
FINANCIAL PROVISIONS OF THE GRANT
• J-1 visa support
• Round-trip travel from participant’s home city to the U.S.
• Accident and sickness insurance
• Living Allowance to cover housing, meals and incidentals
Applications are due by 11:59 p.m. EST on September 20, 2013.
For more information Click here
Latest posts by rotimi (see all)
- APPLY: Plural+ Youth Video Contest - April 7, 2016
- APPLY:UNESCO Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program 2016 - April 7, 2016
- APPLY: Internet.org Innovation Challenge in Africa - April 6, 2016