The WTO Secretariat is seeking candidates for The World Trade Organization Young Professional Programme for 2018.
The WTO Young Professionals Programme (YPP) is a unique opportunity for qualified young professionals up to the age of 32 years as at 1 January 2018, from eligible developing and least-developed country (LDC) WTO Members, to enhance their knowledge and skills on WTO and international trade issues. The Programme aims to widen the pool of professionals from these countries who can later be more competitive with respect to recruitment in the WTO and/or other regional and international organizations.
- This is a limited programme that offers selected young professionals with the opportunity to gain work experience in the WTO.
- Starting Salary: CHF 3,500 monthly salary (approximate)
- Relevant expertise or continued academic study in a field of interest to the work of the WTO.
- Ability to think strategically; work independently and in a team.
- Demonstrated strong interest in international trade.
- Commitment and passion for trade or WTO-related work.
- Applicants must be 32 years old or younger, as at 1 January 2018.
DEADLINE: May 10 2017
To apply and for more information visit here