The sixth edition of the Council of Europe’s World Forum for Democracy will engage with decision-makers, young people and opinion-formers to review novel initiatives and approaches which can enhance democratic practices and help parties and media, but also other political actors, to re-connect to citizens, make informed choices and function optimally in 21st century democracy.
- Travel expenses and visa costs will be reimbursed upon presentation of the relevant receipts, according to the rules of the council of Europe.
- Only the participants who attend the entire event (pre-Forum meeting and World Forum) can be reimbursed.
- Board and lodging are provided and paid for by the council of Europe.
- Young people who have been involved either through political parties, political movements or other projects in initiatives related to the question of populism are invited to apply.
- In order to participate in the World Forum 2017, Youth applicants should:
- Be aged 16-30 (exceptions can be made in special cases)
- Be resident in Europe; 15 places will be made available for participants from other regions outside the European continent;
- Be able to communicate and work in English.
DEADLINE: July 11 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Sydney Policy Lab Fellows - September 21, 2017
- APPLY: Knight-Wallace Fellowships for Journalists at the University of Michigan 2018/19 - September 21, 2017
- APPLY: Non-Profit Coach Global Leaders Fellowship 2018 - September 21, 2017