The world conference of science journalists 2017 is excited to offer to travel fellowships for professional and student attendees from the U.S. and abroad. These fellowships are intended to enable those who otherwise could not attend to join us for the conference in San Francisco.
- The grants will provide full or partial support to cover economy airfare, accommodation for the duration of the conference, and reasonable ground transport, up to a maximum amount based on the traveler’s location and circumstances.
- Fellowship recipients will receive complimentary basic meeting registration.
- An additional subsidy for meals, incidentals, and registration for ancillary conference events may be provided depending on demonstrated need.
- Fellowship recipients selected for participation in pre-conference events will receive a subsidy for an additional hotel night.
- You may apply for a General Travel Fellowship if you write, edit, or produce science news, information, or commentary for the public; teach science journalism; or are a member of a WFSJ member association, and would not be able to attend the conference without financial assistance.
DEADLINE: March 15 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: Wallace Stegner Fellowship in USA 2018-2020 - November 17, 2017
- APPLY: Wisden-MCC Cricket Photograph of the Year Competition 2017 - November 17, 2017
- APPLY: The Great African Caravan [Call for National Youth Coordinators] - November 17, 2017