U.S. Department of State Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM) is seeking proposals from organisations for its NGO programs to provide benefits to displaced and conflict-affected persons in Armenia and Georgia.
- Estimated total Program Funding: Award Ceiling: $200,000 Award Floor: $0
- Proposals must have a concrete implementation plan with well-conceived objectives and indicators that are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and reliable, time-bound, and trackable (SMART), have established baselines, and include at least one outcome or impact indicator per objective; objectives should be clearly linked to the sectors.
- Proposals must adhere to relevant international standards for humanitarian
DEADLINE: June 10 2016
To apply and for more Information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: Agroforestry Workshop – Kenya - July 21, 2017
- APPLY: UNICAF Scholarships to Study Online 2017/2018. - July 21, 2017
- APPLY: Next Einstein Forum Young Ambassador Programme 2017/2018 for Young Africans - July 21, 2017