Tomorrow’s Peacebuilders are the global awards for local peacebuilding. Awarded annually and offering international recognition for grassroots peace activists in conflict-affected countries worldwide. Tomorrow’s Peacebuilders Awards individuals who are building a better tomorrow for their communities, in the world’s most fragile and needy places.
There will be three winning entries. Each winning entry will receive:
- $10,000 prize funding for peace building activities.
- Promotion of their work online, including the insight on Conflict and Peace Direct websites and newsletters.
In order to be eligible, you must:
- Undertake peacebuilding work-your organisation is either a peacebuilding organisation or has peacebuilding as a substantial element of your work.
- Be locally based-your organization must be based in the country or communities where your work will be done. If your organization operates in multiples countries, you are not eligible to entre
- Be an independent organisation, not an in-country or satellite organisation of an international NGO
- Be working or planning to work, in at least one of the following thematic areas: women-led peacebuilding; youth-led peacebuilding; or inter-religious peace building.
DEADLINE: September 6 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: The WindAc Africa Student Sponsorship Programme 2017 - August 22, 2017
- APPLY: Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program for Emerging African Leaders (Fully Funded) 2018 - August 22, 2017
- APPLY: Water Diplomacy Training for Young Professionals - August 22, 2017