The website Yourcommonwealthh.org was established by the Youth division of the commonwealth secretariat in 2010, and provides a conduit for the dissemination of information to and a platform for the opinions of, young people throughout the commonwealth. It attracts over 6,000 unique visitors a month.
- A fee of £13,440
The consultant should have:
- Extensive work experience in editing and proofreading content
- Strong knowledge of the Word Press Online Content Management System.
- Demonstrated experience in media and stakeholder engagement.
- Strong knowledge of journalistic best practice and ethics
- Demonstrated understanding of the commonwealth’s fundamental values and principles as outlined in the common wealth charter
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with young (aspiring) journalists
DEADLINE: April 27 2016
To Apply and for more Information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: YALI Emerging Leaders Online Training Program - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: The Michael Elliott Award for Excellence in African Storytelling 2018 - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme for Researchers from Developing Countries 2018 - November 16, 2017