The forum brings together young people from all background and discipline to hold discussion on female genital mutilation and cutting in Nigeria. It will be a platform to learn about the various forms and manifestation or types of FGM while discussing how to join the campaign on ending FGM/C.
The venue for this event is Bolingo Hotel Constitution Avenue Central Business District, Abuja, FCT.
- Tickets are free
- The event will feature Practical display session, a short movie screening, a panel discussion and other activities.
- This forum is open to young people within Abuja only.
- Only a maximum of 2 tickets per person is allowed.
DEADLINE: February 8 2017 at 6:30am
To register, visit here
Latest posts by Toluwanimi Onibokun (see all)
- APPLY: WBYF Book Review Event With Ayisha Osori - September 18, 2017
- APPLY: Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop 2017 in Netherland - August 29, 2017
- APPLY: Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, University of Oxford 2018-20 (Fully Funded) - August 29, 2017