Vedica Scholars Programme for Women is a unique alternative to the traditional MBA programme, which will create a cadre of successful women professionals for the 21st century. Vedica’s mission is to prepare women with potential to achieve fulfilling careers.
The total fee for the programme stands at INR 12,00,000 for 2017-18. This breakdown is as follows:
- Tuition fee INR 5,252,000
- Accommodation Food and Transport INR 3,50,000
- Total: INR 8,75,000
- All achievement-oriented women with the graduate degree and a desire to excel professionally are eligible to apply for Vedica Scholars Programme for Women.
- While fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, some work experience is an added advantage.
- Application is open to students from diverse backgrounds
- GMAT/GRE/CAT scores not required
DEADLINE: July 10 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: YALI Emerging Leaders Online Training Program - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: The Michael Elliott Award for Excellence in African Storytelling 2018 - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme for Researchers from Developing Countries 2018 - November 16, 2017