We’re looking to award exceptional young people who’ve proved themselves to be inspiring leaders in their communities. Many of whom will have overcome challenges in their lives to do so.
This unique, life-changing Award is comprised of a tailored package of training and mentoring. Winners will also receive a one-week residential programme in the UK, during which they will receive their Award from Her Majesty The Queen.
With this support, Award winners will be expected to continue and develop the amazing work they are already doing in their communities.
The Award winner will receive the following:
- Online learning
- One-week residential programme in the UK
Each application/nomination must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants need to have proven experience of working to improve their communities locally, regionally or at a national level and be able to show evidence of their achievements.
- Applicants must be aged between 18 and 29 throughout 2018; your date of birth must fall between 1st January 1989 – 1st January 2000;
- Applicants must be citizens of and working in a Commonwealth country or citizens of an Overseas Territories (of a Commonwealth Member).
- Applicants need to demonstrate evidence of their leadership qualities.
DEADLINE: August 21 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Malti Danjuma (see all)
- APPLY: YALI Emerging Leaders Online Training Program - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: The Michael Elliott Award for Excellence in African Storytelling 2018 - November 16, 2017
- APPLY: TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme for Researchers from Developing Countries 2018 - November 16, 2017